Nifty, Bank Index & Stocks Ideas - 10 June 2010

Hi everyone,
Swing trading in Indian markets have been very tough recently with up/down gaps.What better time to restart the market calls than these challenging times!!
Personally I have been day trading bank nifty.Reason,I want a peaceful sleep and I am in complete risk averse mood.So I only trade when I see a perfect setup(like today and yesterday on short side)
And I do it on very high volume so it takes care of days on which I dont trade at all.This is again my way of money and risk management plan
Day trading is not daily trading (just my opinion). After-all what matters is that you end the month or the week or the day on a positive note.
Wishing that everyone has a good trading day tomorrow.
Cheers
Related Post

1 comment:

  1. Hi Subbugentleman
    Recent discussions with you on money management plan has prompted me to restart "market calls' once again
    As I said in my comments SAR is the level to initiate "a breakout trade"
    and "low risk entry" is the level to initiate "a pull back trade" as per money management plan
    "Swing" is the way to identify up/down trending stock
    Hope this will be clearer now...and will help you making your own trading plan
    Cheers to your success :))

    ReplyDelete