Trader's Talk 03 - 04 Feburary 2010

Hi all,
I was not able to upload the Market calls tables,due to net/computer problems.I feel that we are moving away from the main objective of the blog ,which is trader's development and providing help in making a person an independent and consistent trader.
So I will think on these lines more from now on and reduce the focus on Market calls,Indian markets call will continue as  I feel that quite a lot of people track Indian markets here.
In the comments section I was asked to add Reliance Capital by one of the visitors,so on popular demand I will include Reliance capital and exclude HDIL from tomorrow from market calls table.
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anuj,

    I applaud your interest in helping people becoming independent and consistent trader. That includes me as well. I also try to help people learn through my blog http://stockmarket-methods-in-madness.blogspot.com/ . I will keep visiting your blog to learn more. ... StudentOfMarket

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Student of the markets
    Nice to see you here...I have seen your comments on Sudarshan's blog,my main reasons for operating this blog is discussions regarding the market and learning from each other's experience
    I will surely visit your blog.
    Good luck and do share your opinions on discussions here

    ReplyDelete