Blog Update

Hi all,
Hope every body is doing well in life and trading.After about a two weeks rest, I feel I should get back to business.Although I didn't plan this break,but last week of March was difficult for me.There were guests at home and  trading was choppy.I was very exhausted both mentally as well as physically (back problem).
I felt the pressure of updating the blog regularly with levels on index and stocks.I think doing this on regular basis is tough and not sustainable for me as I manage this blog alone.

In the last two weeks,first week I was taking proper rest almost bed ridden just sleeping and eating.Last week I started to browse various blogs to find out a way on how things can be communicated well with readers.Unfortunately (as it always happens with me)...I could not find a good way , most of the blogs and website seems to be manged professionally.Some were concentrating on educational aspect other were based on calls.I want do a little bit of both.Educational aspect is interesting ,you get to study different perspectives in trading and investment, while giving stock ideas makes the mind sharp and you develop a sense of responsibility.In both the cases the person who benefits the most is the blog writer!!

My experience with blogging (for the past 2 months) has been mixed...on one hand it has improved my trading...on the other it takes a lot of time updating the information which means less time for research and other things in life

Now regarding the further course of action...I think I should develop the blog as per "the holy grail post".The post presents a "structured" approach to trading, it should work nicely with the blog as well.That means I will begin from the very basics of trading and then move to advance levels.I think I should just start, although with a confused mind...over the period of time I will find the way.I feel this will not take few days or weeks but months or years to shape up.Just as trading has taken years this will be a similar task.I would request readers to be patient as the information that will be presented may not be useful to you but may be useful to others, that is because at one point in time two people are in different stages of development as a trader

Lastly I would like to thank every body for their suggestions and support. I hope that we will continue to grow together and become better traders and better human being as well!!!
Cheers

11 comments:

  1. Hi Anuj,
    Sorry for not updating my blog with Amibroker setup...a bit busy these days, will try to help you during mkt hours sometime... KIT.
    Cheers!
    Navnit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anuj,
    Sorry for not updating my blog with Amibroker setup...a bit busy these days, will try to help you during mkt hours sometime... KIT.
    Cheers!
    Navnit

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shazia
    Thanks
    @Navnnit
    No problem...take your time..just let us know when its complete..I have got used to Quote.com and indiabulls chart...and just doing swing trading..it will help in developing new trading perspectives...so looking forward to your post
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anuj,

    Datasize from 95 to 2010 is about 130 mb... will upload somewhere and give u the link soon.. Its Amibro EOD format, onc u have that u can update daily for further analysis.

    Cheers!
    Navnit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi anuj,

    Datasize from 95 to 2010 is about 130 mb... will upload somewhere and give u the link soon.. Its Amibro EOD format, onc u have that u can update daily for further analysis.

    Cheers!
    Navnit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anuj,

    I zipped it to 35 mb... will give the link soon
    Rgds,
    Navnit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anuj
    Belated Good Morning! You must get used to all sort of awkward english usages from me - like trading, in writing also i am in early development stages. :)
    Regarding your blogging intentions, keep it coming man - whenever you get time. I for one will sure find it useful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AGLGPXJO

    Download the EOD stuff.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi navnit
    Thanks for uploading...will check it during weekend
    By the way is there any website...daily update is not feasible ..with net & light outage
    thanks once again

    ReplyDelete
  10. @rm
    thanks for your advice on ISP in Dehradun.I just called him and told about your experience.He feels he will have to try some new ISP...may be sify...
    He does not get connection between 6-9 PM...and power outage between 2-5 pm (i guess)...that's the problem of state capital...well country's capital is also no good!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete